Packed to the brim with ancient monuments left over from
a parade of conquerors and endowed with showcase scenery that never fails to impress,
Turkey is a dazzling destination that straddles Asia and Europe.
Conducting Data Analytics for Sea Turtles in Turkey
Sea turtle and soft-shell Nile turtle monitoring will be carried out at Akyatan Wildlife Development Area in Karata, district of Adana province. The area will also support the creation of wildlife data.
- Field work will be carried out as day and night observations.
- The body measurements of the female sea turtles coming to nest will be taken.
- If possible, marking will be made and the information about the nest will be recorded.
- Submit a report about thier activities.
- Information and training activities are carried out for the interest groups in the field.
- First week will be in Adana city then the volunteers will go to site.
- Prepare social media promotional material.
- History: Turkey's history of human habitation goes back 25.000 years. The Hittits, Hellens, Romans, Byzantines, Seljuks and the Ottomans as well as a great number of other civilisations rose and fell here through thousands of years, leaving behind a multitude of historical sites.
- Outdoor Activities: With nearly 8400 km of coastline, water sports and yachting are big favorites. Hiking, rock climbing, hot air ballooning, mountaineering, white water rafting, and bicycling are all important, and growing, as is skiing.
A few clicks away to have a life-changing experience
1. Sign up & Apply
Sign up on our AIESEC Opportunities Portal and apply for your preferred international experience.
Once we find a match, we can start the process of organising interviews and putting things in place for your internship.