This Project is focused on working with students between 10 and 19 years old. Your main responsibility is to teach English, IT, maths, science or any other subject taught in the secondary school. Help the students feel confident speaking and interacting with foreigners, while helping them improve their knowledge and learning methods. Interns will provide this help with teachers while developing new, innovative ways of teaching.
- Experience handling and teaching students aged 6 - 19 years
- Host workshops and lectures to share New Zealand culture
- Support local teachers working in the school
- Raise awareness of global issue
- Learn about the methods and functioning of the Sri Lankan Education System
- Develop good PR skills through innovative thinking
About Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka is known as “the Pearl of Indian Ocean”
- Because of its unique shape and position to the south of India, Sri Lanka is known as the “Teardrop of India”
- Sri Lanka is the world’s fourth largest tea producer (after China, India and Kenya)
- Sri Lanka is a paradise of diverse wildlife
A few clicks away to have a life-changing experience
1. Sign up & Apply
Sign up on our AIESEC Opportunities Portal and apply for your preferred international experience.
Once we find a match, we can start the process of organising interviews and putting things in place for your internship.