Egypt welcomes you with its mighty Nile and
magnificent monuments, the beguiling desert and lush delta,
and with its long past and welcoming, story-loving people.
Mechanical Engineering in Egypt
You will get the opportunity to work in NGO that directly contributes to enhance Engineering skills, joining a consulting office to work on its projects, delivering tasks of the office and getting education about the design & Assembly part.
- Work with some internal and external projects done by NGO with the students and you will enhance your knowledge about Mechanical engineering.
- Use Solidworks based on the project guidance with the Engineers help.
- Receive trainings and workshops in regard to Mechanical engineering from the local engineers and staffs.
- Receive training about presentation skills and how to conduct workshops.
- Make a final project and discuss it with the Engineers to insure the efficiency.
- Deliver a presentation about your country to help the participants get exposed to new cultures.
- Participate in events organized by the organization and by AIESEC.
- Submit a brief report outlining your experience at the end of the experience.
- It’s one of the oldest ancient civilizations in the world.
- It has the longest river in the world.
- It’s a field for water sports champions.
- Safari desert trips are the best in Egypt.
- It’s a fairytale for architecture and art lovers.
A few clicks away to have a life-changing experience
1. Sign up & Apply
Sign up on our AIESEC Opportunities Portal and apply for your preferred international experience.
Once we find a match, we can start the process of organising interviews and putting things in place for your internship.
3. Confirm & Pay
Congratulations! You’ll have made it through the interview. From here we’ll get you prepared for your new adventure. More Info.