Beautiful, defiant and intense, Argentina seduces
with its streetside tango, wafting grills,
fútbol (soccer), gaucho culture and the mighty Andes.
It's one formidable cocktail of wanderlust.
Marketing Volunteer in Argentina
The Andes Way aims to strengthen the development of third sector institutions in Argentina to increase their impact in a sustainable manner. This project will require volunteers to create campaigns to outsource local volunteers and establish partnerships with organisations. The marketing volunteer will also be in charge of the social media and other general marketing activities to promote the cause of the non profit organisation.
- Organize and create new marketing campaign together with the staffs from the NGO.
- Assist in accounting and finance, and manage the donations received by the NGO.
- Establish partnerships to obtain donations and institutional support for the NGO.
- Establish a sustainable resource management tool for the NGO.
- Conduct transition.
- Buenos Aires is one of the liveliest, most glamorous cities in the world. This is truly the city that never sleeps - its people are too busy eating great food, drinking fine wines and dancing into the wee hours.
- Argentina is a wine country, mountains and marine life are world-class. It’s also the land of gauchos, endless plains known as pampas, great beef and tango. You’ll never be bored.
- Argentina has a lot of natural wonders -- from the stunning Iguazu waterfalls in the north to Patagonia’s snow-covered peaks in the south -- are among the most photographed places on the planet. Everywhere you’ll go you’ll be tempted by unforgettable outdoor adventures.
A few clicks away to have a life-changing experience
1. Sign up & Apply
Sign up on our AIESEC Opportunities Portal and apply for your preferred international experience.
Once we find a match, we can start the process of organising interviews and putting things in place for your internship.