The Andes Way aims to strengthen the development of the not-for-profit sector in Argentina, to increase its impact on Argentine society in a sustainable way, with the participation of a diverse group of people who mobilize and exchange knowledge, specialization, technology and financial resource management.
- Review existing procedure manuals
- Arrange a project applying for international funds.
- Prepare new manuals for tasks that are not systematized
- Expand NGO image collections and classify existing elements in the same collection
- Assist with execution of administrative tasks
- The name Argentina comes from the Latin word for silver
- Argentina is known as one of the most literate countries in the world
- It’s a wine-lover’s paradise
- The national sport of Argentina is pato, a game that is played on horseback
- The city of Ushuaia, located in Argentina, is the southernmost city in the entire world.
A few clicks away to have a life-changing experience
1. Sign up & Apply
Sign up on our AIESEC Opportunities Portal and apply for your preferred international experience.
Once we find a match, we can start the process of organising interviews and putting things in place for your internship.