The Sex Education Project (SEP) aims to enhance practical knowledge of sexuality, raise awareness about the reality of Vietnam and encourage social responsibility, as well as developing a global mindset in Vietnamese youth. We believe knowledge is power, and knowing sexuality knowledge is important for everyone everywhere.
- Design content for workshops and outdoor activities appropriate for what is considered a sensitive issue in Vietnam
- Participate in a cultural day as an ambassdor for New Zealand
- Support local teachers working in the school
- Raise awareness of global issues
- Thuy Ha comes from Vietnam
A few clicks away to have a life-changing experience
1. Sign up & Apply
Sign up on our AIESEC Opportunities Portal and apply for your preferred international experience.
Once we find a match, we can start the process of organising interviews and putting things in place for your internship.