Dream Beyond Language
Taiwan is a culturally diverse society, but there are still some childrens don’t have chance to explore the world at the moment. We are aiming to bring more diverse experiences, cultures and activities to Taiwan to let every single child know that they have the ability to make the world a better place, because they are a part of it.
- English Teaching
- Host culture sharing workshops and lectures
- Supporting local teachers working in the school
- Raise awareness of global issues
- Participate in school activities
- You can literally find convenience stores on EVERY corner
- There are 14 indigenous tribes in Taiwan and each of them has its own language
- First Asian Country to legalise gay marriage
- Recycling is taken very seriously, you will see!
A few clicks away to have a life-changing experience
1. Sign up & Apply
Sign up on our AIESEC Opportunities Portal and apply for your preferred international experience.
Once we find a match, we can start the process of organising interviews and putting things in place for your internship.